Terms of Service
Last Updated: October 2009
Have Feedback? Please contact us at feedback@ZooZag.com .
For Customer Service issues, please phone 1 866 200-7701 or send email to customerservice@ZooZag.com .
Tribune Interactive, Inc. (“TI”) provides an e-commerce website called “ZooZag.com” where consumers can shop for goods from Sellers. Sellers may list goods for sale through product listings.
Sellers must provide contact information in their listings, and any sales transaction involving a Seller will be accomplished solely between the Seller and the purchaser, i.e., independently of ZooZag.com. Seller acknowledges and agrees that Seller will be solely responsible for all goods offered at and sold through its listings, all materials used or displayed in the listings, and all acts or omissions that occur in the listings in conjunction with Seller’s registration information. Seller shall be solely responsible for collecting all applicable taxes on sales. Seller agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TI for any costs incurred as a result of actions taken by the applicable taxing authority to collect the tax from TI due to Seller’s failure to pay or collect and remit such tax to such authority. TI cannot and does not provide tax advice, nor does it warrant that any sales tax features will address all tax requirements.
Fees and Services.
There is no fee to register for ZooZag.com, and there is no fee for a basic listing. ZooZag.com may charge fees for using other services, such as enhanced listing services. Seller will have an opportunity to review and accept any additional fees prior to purchasing such enhanced listing services.
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with ZooZag.com, with the exception of Your Content as defined below, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by TI, and/or its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers, and/or the Sellers who list goods for sale on ZooZag.com. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from such Content. If you operate a Web site and wish to link to ZooZag.com, you may do so provided you agree to cease such link upon request from ZooZag.com. No other use is permitted without prior written permission of ZooZag.com. The permitted use described in this Paragraph is contingent on your compliance at all times with these Terms of Service.
Registration is not required to view certain Content, but it is required to complete a transaction, whether as a purchaser or Seller. You must be 18 or older to register. You are also required to register if you wish to contact a seller or post a listing. If you become a Registered Member of ZooZag.com, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Registration Account. You agree to provide true, accurate, complete, and correct information at the time of registration, and to promptly update this information as needed so that it remains true, accurate, complete, and correct. We reserve the right to terminate your access and use of ZooZag.com if individuals from more than one household access ZooZag.com using any single Registration Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so others outside your household may not access ZooZag.com using your name in whole or in part without our permission. You may not transfer your account with ZooZag.com or your member ID without our consent. If you believe someone has accessed ZooZag.com using your Registration Account and password without your authorization, e-mail us immediately at admin@ZooZag.com. ZooZag.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Use of Information by ZooZag.com.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that ZooZag.com may preserve and disclose your Registration Account information and the contents of your online communications if required to do so by law, or in good faith belief that preservation and/or disclosure is reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
- to comply with legal process, such as a court order, search warrant, or subpoena;
- to enforce the terms of this Terms of Service;
- to render service you request;
- to protect the rights or property of ZooZag.com, TI, and their third party suppliers and licensors; or
- in circumstances that we deem, in our sole discretion, to pose a threat to the safety of you or others.
Your Content Representations and Warranties.
By posting, uploading, or otherwise making content available to ZooZag.com, including but not limited to posting goods for sale on ZooZag.com or posting content or communications to any ZooZag.com bulletin board, forum, blogspace, message or chat area, or posting text, images, audio files or other audio-visual content to the site (“Your Content”), you represent and warrant:
- you own or otherwise have all necessary rights to Your Content and the rights to provide it under these Terms of Service; and,
- Your Content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
Using a name other than your own legal name in association with the submission of Your Content is prohibited (except in those specific areas of ZooZag.com that specifically ask for unique, fictitious names).
Additional Seller Representations and Warranties.
Seller represents and warrants that Seller has full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to offer and sell the goods offered in the listings, including, but not limited to, holding all necessary licenses from all necessary jurisdictions to engage in the advertising and sale of the goods offered. Seller further represents and warrants that Seller is:
- not a resident of any country or affiliated with any organization prohibited to do business within the United States as defined and set forth at: http://www.export.gov and http://www.treas.gov/ofac; and
- that Seller will not export, re-export, transfer, or make available, whether directly or indirectly, any regulated item or information to anyone outside the U.S. in connection with these Terms of Service without first complying with all export control laws and regulations that may be imposed by the U.S. government and any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction Seller operates or does business.
Your Content License.
For all of Your Content, you grant TI, its affiliates and related entities, including ZooZag.com and its affiliated newspapers, Web sites, and broadcast stations, a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and fully sub-licensable license to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, adapt, translate, archive, store, and create derivative works from Your Content, in any form, format, or medium, of any kind now known or later developed. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize TI to share Your Content across all Web sites, newspapers, and broadcast stations affiliated with Tribune Company, to include Your Content in a searchable format accessible by users of ZooZag.com and other TI Web sites, to place advertisements in close proximity to Your Content, and to use your name, likeness and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You waive all moral rights with respect to any of Your Content you provide to ZooZag.com. You also grant TI the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you provide or otherwise submit to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, commercial purposes, and developing, manufacturing and marketing commercial goods using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
Your Content Screening and Removal.
You acknowledge that ZooZag.com and/or its designees may or may not pre-screen Your Content, and shall have the right (but not the obligation), in their sole discretion, to move, remove, block, edit, or refuse any of Your Content for any reason, including without limitation that Your Content violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable.
Content Assumption of Risk.
ZooZag.com cannot and does not monitor or manage all Content, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of Content. All Content provided to ZooZag.com is the sole responsibility of the person who provided it. This means that you are entirely responsible for all of Your Content. To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when using ZooZag.com fora. We discourage divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you. You acknowledge and agree that if you make such disclosures either through posting on any bulletin board, forum, blogspace, message or chat area, or uploading text, images, audio files or other audio-visual content, in listings you place or in other interactive areas, or to third parties in any communication, you do so fully understanding that such information could be used to identify you.
Your Content Posting Rules.
Any decisions as to whether Your Content violates any Posting Rule will be made by ZooZag.com in its sole discretion and after we have actual notice of such posting. When you provide Your Content, you agree to the following Posting Rules:
- If a photo or video depicts any children under the age of 13, you affirm that you have written permission from the child’s parent or guardian to provide the photo or video.
- If you are a registered user, you may post reviews of Merchants, but you may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content.
You may not provide any of Your Content that:
- is in violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation;
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- contains copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind without the express permission of the owner of that material;
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- is violative of the rights of any person, including rights protected by copyright, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property or similar laws or regulations including, but not limited to, the installation or distribution of “pirated” or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for Seller’s use;
- is discriminatory on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- harms minors in any way; or
- violates or encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance.
You may not:
- republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache;
- distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration;
- archive, modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the sites or otherwise copy our Content without permission;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other goods or processes accessible through ZooZag.com;
- insert any code or manipulate the content of ZooZag.com in any way that affects the user’s experience;
- use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the sites or any activities conducted on the ZooZag.com;
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to ZooZag.com;
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you purchased the item, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity;
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with another Seller’s listings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to ZooZag.com;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm ZooZag.com, or the interests or property of ZooZag.com users;
- copy, modify, or distribute content from ZooZag.com;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a TI official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Seller’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the ZooZag.com;
- upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- interfere with any third party’s uninterrupted use of ZooZag.com;
- use or attempt to use another’s Registration Account, password, service or system;
- disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of ZooZag.com, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through ZooZag.com or affiliated or linked sites;
- “flame” any individual or entity (e.g., send repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeat prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects; or
- collect, transmit, or store any type of adult, mature, or sexually explicit content.
Prohibited Goods and Services.
Seller may not sell any of the following through ZooZag.com:
- Any type of services
- Adult toys or other adult items
- Prescription medication
Suspension or Termination of Service.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, delay or remove hosted Content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time. ZooZag.com reserves the right to terminate Seller’s listings or refuse to host or continue to host any listings if it believes, in its sole discretion that Seller: (a) has caused a significant number of complaints for failing to be reasonably accessible to purchasers or timely fulfill purchaser orders; or (b) has become the subject of a government complaint or investigation.
Unsolicited Material and Ideas.
ZooZag.com is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas provided to ZooZag.com. You acknowledge and agree that if you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against ZooZag.com and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is or may be substantially similar to the idea you sent.
Transactions and E-Commerce.
During your visit to our site you may elect to engage in a transaction involving the purchase of a good from ZooZag.com. Credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by a third party processing agent, bank or distribution institution. While in most cases transactions are completed without difficulty, there is no such thing as perfect security on the Internet or offline. ZooZag.com cannot and does not take responsibility for the success or security of transactions undertaken or processed by third parties.
Communications with Third Parties Through ZooZag.com.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Your dealings or communications through ZooZag.com with any party other than ZooZag.com are solely between you and that third party. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use. Under no circumstances will ZooZag.com be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. Please review carefully that third party’s policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, concerns or questions relating to materials provided by third parties should be directed to the third party. You will not hold ZooZag.com responsible for other users' content, actions or inactions, or items they list. ZooZag.com is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. ZooZag.com does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. Nothing in this agreement shall modify the governing provisions of California Commercial Code § 2401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2), under which legal ownership of an item is transferred upon physical delivery of the item to the buyer by the seller. Unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise, the buyer will become the item’s lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the seller, in accordance with California Commercial Code § 2401(2) and Uniform Commercial Code § 2-401(2). ZooZag.com makes no warranties, either express or implied, regarding goods purchased on ZooZag.com.
Errors in Advertisements.
On occasion, a good may not be available at the time or the price as it appears in an advertisement. In such event, or in the event a good is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, technology effort, error in the date or length of publication, or error in pricing or product information received from our advertisers or suppliers, you agree ZooZag.com is not responsible for such errors or discrepancies.
Notice of Intellectual Property Infringement.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, it is the policy of ZooZag.com, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the Registration Account of a Member who is deemed to infringe third party intellectual property rights or to remove Content that is deemed to be infringing. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is displayed on ZooZag.com, please provide substantially the following information to our Copyright Agent (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of your copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site (providing us with website URL is the quickest way to help us locate content quickly);
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
ZooZag.com’s copyright agent can be reached as follows:
Copyright Agent, 435 N. Michigan Ave., 6th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611, 312-222-4653 (voice), 312-222-4206 (fax), admin@ZooZag.com
Please note that the above contact information is for intellectual property infringement notices only. DO NOT CONTACT ZooZag.com’S COPYRIGHT AGENT FOR OTHER INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS. For other inquiries or questions, please use the information listed in the Contact Us section below. Please also note that, pursuant to Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Counter-Notification for Intellectual Property Infringement.
If you elect to send us a counter-notice in response to a notice of intellectual property infringement, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to ZooZag.com’s designated Copyright Agent (see above for contact information) that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- an electronic or physical signature of the registered user;
- a description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (providing us with a website URL is the quickest way to help us locate content quickly);
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- a statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which ZooZag.com may be found, and that the you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of intellectual property infringement or an agent of such person.
- Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
While ZooZag.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the Content. ZooZag.com does not represent or warrant that use of any Content will not infringe rights of third parties. ZooZag.com has no responsibility for actions of third parties or for content provided by others, including Your Content.
USE OF ZooZag.COM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER TI, ZooZag.COM, NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATED OR RELATED COMPANIES, NOR ANY OF THE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS OF ANY OF THEM, MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING ZooZag.COM, THE CONTENT, ANY ADVERTISING MATERIAL, INFORMATION, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ZooZag.COM, INCLUDING THOSE GOODS OFFERED BY SELLERS OR MERCHANTS, AND/OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF ZooZag.COM OR SUCH CONTENT OR SERVICES. ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES ZooZag.COM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. ZooZag.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY THIRD PARTIES, ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY. ZooZag.COM CONTAINS FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. ZooZag.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH ZooZag.COM. ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZooZag.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, THE CONTENT OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZooZag.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT FOR DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF $100. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ZooZag.com and TI, each of their parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective partners, suppliers, licensors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contractors and agents, and sub-licensees from any and all claims (including but not limited to claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding:
- your use of ZooZag.com;
- ZooZag.com’s and TI’s and Tribune Company’s use of Your Content or information you provide, as long as such use is not inconsistent with this Agreement;
- information or material provided through your Registration Account, even if not posted by you;
- any violation of this Agreement by you; and
- from any claim arising from the purchase or sale of a good on ZooZag.com.
ZooZag.com is controlled, operated and administered by ZooZag.com from its offices within the United States. ZooZag.com makes no representation that materials or Content available through ZooZag.com are appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use ZooZag.com or export the Content in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access ZooZag.com from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms of Service.
Notices shall be served on ZooZag.com, c/o Lisa Bridges at 435 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois or to the email address you provide to ZooZag.com during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Modifying these Terms.
ZooZag.com reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time in its discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by changing these Terms of Service. Your continued use of ZooZag.com after the posting of any amended Terms of Service shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Your use of this site prior to the time these Terms of Service were posted will be governed according to the Terms of Service that applied at the time of your use.
Discontinuation of Service.
ZooZag.com may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of ZooZag.com, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. ZooZag.com may deny access to any Registered Member or other user at any time for any reason. In addition, TI or ZooZag.com may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any Tribune Company affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires TI, ZooZag.com or any of their assets.
Choice of Law.
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You hereby agree that any cause of action you may have with respect to ZooZag.com must be filed in a federal or state court located in Chicago, Illinois.
Statute of Limitations.
You agree to file any claim regarding any aspect of this site or these Terms of Service within six months of the time in which the events giving rise to such claim began, or you agree to waive such claim.
No Class Actions.
You agree no claim subject to these Terms of Service may be brought as a class action.
If for any reason any provision of this Agreement is found unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties as reflected in that provision, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Any failure of ZooZag.com to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
The section titles used in this Agreement are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
In the event of termination of these Terms of Service for any reason, you agree the following provisions will survive: the provisions regarding limitations on your use of Content, the license(s) you have granted to ZooZag.com, and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate.
To contact ZooZag.com, please use the following address:
c/o Lisa Bridges
435 Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Copyright ©2009, Tribune Interactive